Strategic Assistant - CEO
Jobs at:BURN Manufacturing
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BURN is an eclectic group of designers, builders, and visionaries who are committed to making stoves that can transform lives and save forests. Our goal is not just to provide clean burning wood and charcoal stoves but to provide a range of super fuel efficient stoves for the 2 billion people who will inhabit sub Saharan Africa by 2050.
The strategic assistant will apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support CEO in all financial and strategic planning activities.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
The successful candidate will be groomed for a senior position in the company within 12 months. .
Main responsibilities will involve:
• Assist CEO to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, financial performance and the market
• Coordinate with regional /head offices and industry bodies for reporting activities and general administrative affairs
• Carry out specific management projects falling outside the scope of Operations
• Develop and communicate strategic roadmap, corporate strategies and business strategies
• Consolidate and produce business plans and review together with other business heads
• Produce regular and ad-hoc research papers / reports on business development and market landscape
• Complete all reporting activities accurately and on time
Job Skills: Not Specified
Skills and Experience
• MBA or Bachelor degree
• Previous experience in strategic or management consulting
• Good sense of local and global socio-economic development
• Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Excellent graphical presentation skill
• Excellent Desktop research skill
• Degree qualifications
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Bachelor’s Degree
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.