Senior and Mid-level Short Term Technical Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
16 May 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Consultants will lead or support evaluation/assessment designs, development of data collection tools, data collection efforts, analysis, reporting, and learning. Consultants must have experience and expertise implementing evaluations, assessments, and studies in the countries and sectors noted above. Experience in developing capacity in these areas are also desired. We are also looking for consultants who have deep experience/expertise in the sectors noted above who can support evaluation teams as subject matter experts. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Relevant Skill Areas
Please ensure that your CV clearly covers any of the skill areas noted below that are relevant to you.
• Designing various types of mixed-methods evaluations (impact, performance, meta, etc.), analyses, and assessments
• Leading implementation of various types of mixed-methods evaluations (impact, performance, meta, etc.), analyses, and assessments
• Data quality control and analysis skills including command of statistics, sampling methodologies, statistical analysis software, and data validation techniques
• Drafting and finalizing evaluation reports
• Ability to apply systems thinking in evaluation design, conduct participatory data collection methods and protocols, and facilitate participatory data validation and analysis exercises
• Designing and training on Theory of change / logical frameworks
• Building evaluative and learning capacities of USAID staff, implementing partners, and government counterparts highly preferred
• Designing and implementing programs in any of the sectors noted above.
For expatriate consultants, the following are minimum qualifications for various levels:
• Senior Consultants: Must have a relevant Master’s degree and at least 10 years of related experience, or Bachelors Degree and at least 15 years of relevant experience.
• Mid level Consultants: Must have a relevant Master’s Degree and at least seven years of related experience (or Bachelor’s Degree and at least ten years of relevant experience)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.