12 Accounts Assistants
Jobs at:Kenya Agricultural and Livestock Research Organization
Deadline of this Job:
28 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REF. No. KALRO/ACCT/ASST/II
Job Title: Accounts Assistant II
Job Grade: KR11
Job Reference Number: KALRO/ACCT/ASST/II
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down rules and regulations;
• Undertaking primary data entry;
• Filling accounting documents;
• Preparing simple financial reports;
• Preparing invoices; and
• Ensuring safe custody of accountable documents.
• A CPA I/ACCA I or an equivalent accounting qualification from a recognized Institution;
• ii. A Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• iii. Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution;
• iv. Fulfill requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya;
• v. High Integrity;
• vi. Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who possess the necessary qualification and experience to send their application, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates, quoting the Job Reference No., all in HARD COPY, to
The Director General,
Kenya Agricultural and Livestock Research Organization
Kaptagat Road, Loresho, P.O. Box 57811 – 00200
Nairobi so as to reach him on or before 28th April 2022 by 5.00 p.m.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.