15 Legal Officer I
Jobs at:Machakos County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2023
Date Posted: Monday, March 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Legal Officer I - 15 Positons
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertaking research on assigned legal issues.
• Collecting and collating research data
• Liaising with the State Law Office and advising on various legal policy issues
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: -
• Served in the grade of Legal Officer II or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years
• Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B) degree from a recognized university
• Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Council of Legal Education
• Proficiency in computer applications; and
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
• Legal Officer I - 15 Positions
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.