18 Revenue Clerks (Clerical Officers)
Jobs at:Kericho County
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 28 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, July 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collecting revenue from all revenue streams;
• Preparing daily report on individual collection;
• Checking and enforcing the cashless payment system;
• Reporting incidents and obstacles that may hinder smooth collection of revenue;
• Creating awareness to traders on the mode of revenue collection;
• Ensuring safe custody of County Revenue assets and records;
• Guiding motorists on registration and payment of parking fees;
• Preparing invoices and ensuring that traders make payments as County Finance Act; and
• Engaging and building good relationship with traders and creating a positive image of the County Government of Kericho.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent;
• Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Business Management, Business Administration, Kenya Accounts Technician Certificate (KATC), Kenya Administration and Management Examination (KAME) from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
• Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
• Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.