2 Assistant Directors Internal Audit Services
Jobs at:Nyeri County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB GROUP ‘P’- TWO (2) POSITIONS (ADVERT NO. 90/2022)
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing of internal audit technical divisions within head office comprising of finance, training and administration, systems audit, information technology, audit reports and investigations
• Monitoring budget undertaking evaluation;
• Participating in planning, designing, development and operation of major computer-based systems to determine whether adequate controls are in place;
• Testing of systems at at appropriate stages;
• Documenting systems and ensuring that it is complete, accurate and the needs of users are met.
• Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisors.
(b) Requirements for Appointment
• Have served for at least nine (9) years in the field of Finance or a related field, three (3) of which should have been at the grade of Principal Internal Auditor or in a comparable position in the Public Service;
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Commerce, business Management/Administration (with accounting/finance option) or its equivalent
• from a recognized University in Kenya;
• Passed Part III of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination
• Be a registered member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), or Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) or Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE);
• Attended the four (4) weeks Senior Management Course in a recognized institution
• shown merit and ability in work performance and results.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 108
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Terms of Service
Three (3) years contract.
NB: Those serving on permanent terms will however be engaged in their substantive permanent terms.
Eligible employees are requested to fill the Employment Form which can be downloaded from the County Website, www.nyeri.go.ke
The completed application form together with the Head of Department Recommendation, Staff Performance Appraisal Report for 2020/2021, letter of appointment/promotion to the current substantive grade and certified copies of academic and professional certificates should be sent or delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O BOX 90-10100,
All applications should reach the Secretary on or before 27th April 2022, 5:00pm.
Employees appointed on short term contracts or interns are eligible for consideration.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.