Computer Science or Information Technology, Diploma - Internship
Jobs at:Kenya Medical Research - KEMRI
Deadline of this Job:
06 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other related field from a recognized institution
• Good knowledge in working with relational database management systems such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Good programming knowledge in .Net (C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net)
• Knowledge computer/mobile devices maintenance
• Good command of English and Kiswahili languages, both oral and written.
• Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age
• Should have graduated and obtained the degree certificate
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Computer Science or Information Technology, Diploma - Internship - 2 Positions
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.