2 Finance Officers III
Jobs at:Machakos County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
09 May 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• An officer at this level will work under a more senior officer.
• Specific duties and responsibilities at this level shall include:-
• compiling and formatting financial estimates;
• taking initial action on budget monitoring;
• preparing reports and briefs on budgetary policy issues.
• Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of either:-
• Bachelors degree in any of the following areas: Commerce (Finance option), Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or Finance
• Any other Bachelor’s degree with Certified Public Accountant II (CPA II) qualification.
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following qualities:
• Ability to get on well with the diverse workforce
• Good knowledge in the professional field of specialization
• Good communication skills
• Ability to take instructions
• Good organizational and supervisory skills
• Team playing skills
• Execution of instructions
• Interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
• Records Management skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.