2 Finance Officers - (Lodwar)
Deadline of this Job:
09 April 2023
Date Posted: Monday, April 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within SAPCONE, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the Organization financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the organization
• Research and analyses financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the organization
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Qualifications and Competencies
• Bcom Accounting/Bacc Accounting
• Full ACCA or CPA
• 5 Years relevant experience
• leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal English.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
SAPCONE is an equal opportunities employer, Female applicants with relevant qualifications are encouraged to apply. If you are the right candidate, please explain your motivation and abilities to fill this position by sending a signed application letter, your signed CV, list of 3 referees ( all in pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Position"/SAPCONE/03/2023" Followed by your name in the subject line.. The application deadline is Sunday, 9th 2023 at 5;00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.