2 Forex Tellers
Jobs at:Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Deadline of this Job:
01 December 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Answering all customer inquiries.
• Processing all customer transactions.
• Informing customer on other products that the forex offers.
• Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transaction.
• Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
• Keep a clean and organized work area and a professional appearance.
• Handling confidential information in a responsible manner.
• Other duties assigned to them.
• Must have 2 years relevant working experience in the banking/financial sector.
• Must have a high school certificate.
• Must be honest and reliable.
• Must be aggressive with good networking skills.
• Must be a good Team player
• Knowledge of Punjabi and Hindi languages is an added advantage.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Must enjoy working with numbers
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong ethical and legal decision making
• Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.