2 Internal Audit Assistant
Jobs at:The Kisumu National Polytechnic
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Requirements for appointment
• Bachelor’s degree in the following area: Commerce, Finance or Accounting Option/Business related course
• Certified Public Accountant 11 (CPA11) Qualification
• Must have worked in the Internal Audit department in Public or Private Institution for at least one year.
• Knowledge in ICT is desired.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assist the Internal Auditor in implementing internal audit policies and procedures.
• Assist in determining internal audit scope and develop annual work plans and programmes.
• Carry out post audit reviews to ensure implementation of agreed corrective action plans.
• Reviewing procedures and policies to ensure that adequate internal controls are in place.
• Reviewing of the procurement processes and procedures.
• Vouching and verification of transactions.
• Preparing audit working papers.
• Verifying assets and liabilities.
• Compiling periodic and special audit reports as may be requested by the management.
• Undertaking financial and nonfinancial audit assignments
• Ensuring internal control systems are in place and reporting on any detected weakness.
• Assist in the application of risk based approach to review the institution’s system and controls to identify any gap in the management of risks and recommend appropriate strategies.
• Assist in Audit investigations.
• Assist in conducting follow up audits to monitor operations interventions.
• Provide administrative support to the audit department.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
• Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
• Applications must be submitted on or before 28TH JUNE, 2022. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
• Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 - 40100 KISUMU.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.