2 Internal Auditors II
Jobs at:Nyeri County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB GROUP ‘J’- TWO (2) POSTS (ADVERT NO. 93/2022)
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviewing internal control systems in operation and report on any weakness;
• Undertaking specific audit assignments
• Preparing detailed audit observations and reports as required by his/her superior;
• Reviewing budgetary controls on issuance of authority to incur expenditure and commitments;
• Reviewing internal controls on revenue/Appropriation-In-Aid collection and accounting from time to time and advise on deviations from approved levels;
• Ensuring that Government assets, plant and equipment, supplies, stores etc are appropriately recorded in the relevant registers and are maintained and kept safely.
• Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
(b) Requirements for Appointment
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Commerce, business Management/Administration (with accounting/finance option) or its equivalent from a recognized University in Kenya;
• have passed CPA Part II or CIA Part III.
• ii) shown merit and ability in work performance and results.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Terms of Service
Three (3) years contract.
NB: Those serving on permanent terms will however be engaged in their substantive permanent terms.
Eligible employees are requested to fill the Employment Form which can be downloaded from the County Website, www.nyeri.go.ke
The completed application form together with the Head of Department Recommendation, Staff Performance Appraisal Report for 2020/2021, letter of appointment/promotion to the current substantive grade and certified copies of academic and professional certificates should be sent or delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O BOX 90-10100,
All applications should reach the Secretary on or before 27th April 2022, 5:00pm.
Employees appointed on short term contracts or interns are eligible for consideration.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.