2 Regional Finance Officer
Jobs at:Kenya Red Cross Society
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, June 17 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assist in the process of developing annual budgets for programmes/projects.
• Ensure the region meets all its financial commitments to the donors and is the contact person for the donors in all finance related matters.
• Support, develop and supervise the programme accounting staff to build their capacities and manage their performance.
• Regularly forecast cash flow based on the work plans by the regions, making sure that all parts of the region have enough cash to pay for their activities.
• Ensure that periodic financial reports are forwarded to management and donors within the stipulated deadlines.
• Provide technical leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of the annual budgets and plans aimed at operationalizing programmes and projects activities
• Compile and analyse accounting reports, records and other data to maintain expenditure controls and also determine the financial resources required to implement specific programmes
• Prepare accurate forecasts for all types of income and expenditures, including new and expanded support services and programs, salary proposals, collaborative policy development agreements, capital construction, equipment needs, supplies, transport and utilities
• Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations and also prepare of regular and special budget reports and make presentations to facilitate the interpretation of budget directives and then recommend suitable policies for implementing directives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or finance plus CPA (K) or equivalent qualifications
• Three (4) years’ experience in accounting and budgeting of financial resources including skills in computerized accounting systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through to reach us not later than 17th June 2023; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Red Cross Society on www.linkedin.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.