- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
2 Janitors III
Jobs at:Bomet University College
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Vision To be a premier Green University in fostering research excellence in Science, Technology and Innovation for sustainability. Our Mission To provide a conducive environment for discovery, preservation and dissemination of knowledge; to nurture critical inquiry, creativity and engagement for social transformation and advancement of humanity. Our Philosophy As a University Community, we believe in quality, pragmatic teaching, learning, originality, inclusiveness in management, harnessing knowledge and being a multi-disciplinary institution of quality and innovative research for sustainable development. A University dedicated in imparting creative and critical thinking as part of the essential skills needed for living and working successfully in a dynamic society.
BUC SCALE 4 .
• An Assistant Housekeeper III will be expected to perform duties similar to those of Housekeeping Assistant, but may be called upon to take charge of the cleanliness and sanitation of hostel facilities with minimum supervision. Inaddition the officer will be required to assist the housekeeper in keeping
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results proper records of hostel keys and maintenance of key racks.
• The officer will also supervise and train officers working under him/her; and
• may be called upon to take charge of the general welfare of students in the hostel
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Craft Certificate;
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education grade C
• Served in the grade of Housekeeping/Catering Assistant for a period of three (3) years;
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should visit Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 15th June, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applicants are advised to send their application through courier. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
The Principal, Bomet University College,
P.O Box 701-20400,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.