28 Revenue Assistants III
Jobs at:Tana River County
Deadline of this Job:
28 April 2023
Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect revenue from the assigned revenue collection point and issue electronic receipts;
• Banking all monies collected to the county revenue account daily;
• Responsible for all accountable documents assigned to him/her;
• Surrender all revenue collected in time;
• Report daily collections to revenue clerk; and
• Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for Appointment
• Certificate in any of the following disciplines: - business administration, business management, marketing or any other equivalent qualification;
• Minimum of KCSE D Plain;
• Certificate of computer application
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested applicants should visit our portal for online job application and submission. Applicants should also upload their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary / C.E.O.
Tana River County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
Applications should be received on or before 28th April, 2023 at 12:00am. All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution i.e. be in possession of valid clearance certificates from HELB, KRA, EACC, DCI (Certificate of Good Conduct) & Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Interested and qualified? Go to Tana River County on www.jobs.tanarivercpsb.go.ke to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.