3 Business Calculations
Jobs at:Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK)
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business Calculations (3 Positions)
Objective Of The Engagement
The overall objective of the engagement is to undertake a capacity building program in test development and marking of promotional examinations administered by the Public Service Commission including:
• The Proficiency Examination for Clerical Officers;
• The Administrative Officers’ Examination;
• The Assistant Legal Metrology Officers Examination Parts I& II.
• Details Terms of Reference and other terms of engagement will be provided to successful applicants.
Minimum Requirements For Engagement As An Examiner
Applicants will be required to meet the following minimum requirements:
• Academic and Professional Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the relevant subject area;
• Professional Qualification in relevant subject areas of interest where applicable;
• At least six years’ experience in professional practice, research or training;
• Evidence of having worked as a contracted professional in other examination bodies will be an added advantage.
• Other requirements that successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate include:
• Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on leadership and integrity;
• Ability to work within strict timelines as shall be specified by the Commission; and
• Ability to maintain security, confidentiality and integrity of the examination process on engagement.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Job application procedure
• Applicants should apply for not more than two (2) subject areas in order of priority and expertise.
• The areas selected should ideally be in the same subject cluster.
• The application should be in soft copy (PDF) format and not more than three (3) pages.
• Only persons who have never been trained by the Public Service Commission as a test developer or an examiner should apply.
• Application to be addressed to the following address:
Public Service Commission
P.O Box 30095- 00100
Not later than 22nd July 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.