3 ICT Officers
Jobs at:Murang’a County
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyzing, designing, coding, testing, implementing computer programs providing user support;
• Maintaining support systems and training of users;
• Repairing and maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
• Receiving, installing and certifying of Information Communication Technology equipment;
• Configuring of new Information Communication Technology equipment.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Information Communication Technology. Computer Science, BBIT, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Commerce, Physics or any other ICT related discipline with a bias in information communication technology from a recognized Institution;
Salary Scale: The salary will be in Job Group “J” and other benefits attached to this position will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The application should reach the County Secretary’s office on or before Wednesday 4th May 2022 clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Government
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.