3 Senior Assistant Director, Finance, Finance Department, Central Administration, Grade 13
Jobs at:University of Nairobi
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 21 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, July 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AC/7/109/23 - 3 POSTS
• Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or its equivalent.
• Membership to a professional accountancy body
• 9 years experience, of which 3 years must be as a Senior Accountant II.
• Have shown merit and ability in Accounting / Auditing.
• Computer literate in word processing, data base management and spread sheets.
• Membership of the recognized professional body (e.g. ICPAK)
Duties and responsibilities
The duties of the Senior Assistant Director, Finance shall include but not limited to:
• Preparing periodic financial and related reports in assigned sections
• Maintain proper books of accounts and records in the assigned section.
• Responsible for supervision and assignment of duties to in staff assigned the section.
• Ensure that the established internal controls are adhered to.
• Coordinating assigned performance Contract indicators for the Section.
• Overseeing the day-to-day operations and duties of the assigned section.
• Any other related duty assigned from time to time
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
• Applications and related documents should be forwarded to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
• Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
• The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
• Late applications will not be considered.
• Applications should be emailed as one file in PDF
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY JULY 21, 2023
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.