4 County Finance Officer Ii
Jobs at:Homa-Bay County
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description For Finance Officer Ii
1. Capturing data on budget estimates for The County;
2. Checking cost of projects and programmes to align them to county financial statistics and classification of the functions of the County assisting in quality control of budget estimates;
• Assisting in processing reallocation of estimates proposals;
1. Preparing initial reports and briefs on budgetary issues; capturing data on budget proposals;
2. Checking cost of projects and programmes to align them to GFS and COFOG;
3. Assisting in budget monitoring and expenditure control;
• Assisting in processing of expenditure reallocations within the budget;
• Assisting users to capture budget data and run reports in the Hyperion Budget Planning System.
1. Be a Kenyan Citizen;
2. Have a Bachelor’s Degree Commerce (Finance Option), Business Management or Finance, Economics, Business Administration plus Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K or Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
• Certified Public Accountant section 4
1. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in similar work
Computer literate with knowledge on related Computer packages.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants should submit their application letters together with curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates and testimonials, as well as national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents either electronically through the County website: https://www.homabay.go.ke/career/ or physically delivered to the Homa-Bay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa Bay Town through hand delivery or through Post Office using the address below. Applicants should clearly indicate the position(s) applied for on top of the envelope addressed to:
• The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
• Homa Bay County Public Service Board,
• P.O. Box 95 – 40300,
• Homa Bay County is an equal opportunity employer and women, youth, and people living with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications should be received on or before Wednesday 7th December 2022 at 5:00 P.M. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.