Jobs at:Yetu Sacco Society Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Yetu Sacco Society Limited is a deposit-taking Sacco with over 30 years licensed under the Societies Act and regulated by SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to Kes.4.7B with a membership of over 59,000 members drawn from Agribusinesses, Organized Groups, SMEs, Individual Businesses, Employees both in Public and Private sector. Yetu Sacco has also established itself as a leading institution playing a central and supportive role in the social and economic development of our country through the provision of the competitively priced financial products. To achieve our planned growth, the SACCO is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following vacancy:
Tellers (4 Posts): JOB REFERENCE: YTS/TLS/2022
Purpose Of The Job
The incumbent will be the frontline person for FOSA services to ensure customer satisfaction by processing all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Receiving and paying out cash to suitably identified members.
2. Responding promptly to customer enquiries and escalating where necessary.
3. Ensure daily reconciliation of cash held versus system reports.
4. Maintain cash holding limit at all times.
5. Provide daily reports and reconciliations.
6. Achieve excellent customer satisfaction by minimizing error rate.
7. Assist in marketing of Sacco products to members.
8. Contribute to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals.
9. Comply with all department and Sacco policies, procedures and regulations.
10. Represent the Sacco in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all Members, potential Members and co-workers.
11. Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
12. Contribute to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals.
13. Comply with all department and Sacco policies, procedures and regulations.
14. Answer customer enquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
Qualifications And Experience
1. Holder of a Degree in Banking/Business Administration or equivalent. CPA qualifications will be an added advantage.
2. A minimum of 2 years proven, related working experience in financial services.
3. Experience in a Sacco environment is an added advantage.
4. Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both Members and employees.
5. Strong communication & organizational skills and mathematical skills.
6. Competence with computers and other office machinery.
7. Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
8. Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both Members and employees.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria may submit their application letter together with their detailed CV, Copies of Academic & Professional Certificates, Names and Contacts of three referees in a clearly marked envelope addressed to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
YETU SACCO SOCIETY LIMITED
P.O BOX 511-60202, NKUBU
OR Email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied for with the job reference number in the subject line on or before August 20th 2022. Applications that are incomplete, received after the due date or that do not meet the stated requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing Will Lead to Automatic Disqualification.
Successful Candidates MUST Fulfill The Requirements Of Chapter Six Of The Constitution Of Kenya 2010.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.