40 County Revenue Clerk Ii
Jobs at:Homa-Bay County
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description For Revenue Clerk Ii
1. Prompt collection and accounting of all revenue to the County Government within area of jurisdiction;
2. Preparation and submission of daily/weekly and monthly revenue collection reports to the Senior Revenue Officer
• Responsible for making sure that all the revenue collected are banked intact and promptly.
1. Implementing the established revenue procedures
2. Reporting on the level of compliance with revenue laws and regulations;
3. Custodian and accountable of all official revenue documents in the locality.
• Any other duties assigned by the Sub County Senior Revenue Officer.
1. Be a Kenyan Citizen;
2. Be a resident of Homabay County;
• Have a Diploma certificate in a relevant field;
1. Certificate in Computer Applications;
2. Relevant working experience in revenue or routine clerical work will be an added advantage;
3. Good interpersonal skills;
Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants should submit their application letters together with curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates and testimonials, as well as national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents either electronically through the County website: https://www.homabay.go.ke/career/ or physically delivered to the Homa-Bay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa Bay Town through hand delivery or through Post Office using the address below. Applicants should clearly indicate the position(s) applied for on top of the envelope addressed to:
• The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
• Homa Bay County Public Service Board,
• P.O. Box 95 – 40300,
• Homa Bay County is an equal opportunity employer and women, youth, and people living with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications should be received on or before Wednesday 7th December 2022 at 5:00 P.M. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.