Internal Auditor I
Jobs at:Bomet County
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Auditor I: CPSB 09 (5 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Principal Internal Auditor, he or she will be responsible for:
• Assisting in undertaking audit assignments
• Prepares internal audit reports on the County Government and submits recommendations
• Monitors implementations of recommendations raised after review of internal audit report
• Assist in the training of staff in the audit unit
Requirements for Appointments
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution/CPA(K)
• A member of a professionally recognized institute (ICPAK/IIA)
• Proficiency in computer applications.
Terms of Service
Permanent and Pensionable
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Applications can only be submitted online on or before 14th February, 2023 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net . Manual applications will not be accepted.
• Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required from those shortlisted
• Only Shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.