60 Accountant II
Jobs at:National Police Service Commission
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JG ‘J’ V/No. 15/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation and verification of vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry.
• Balancing of cashbooks, imprest and advances ledgers
• Routine accounting work
• Safe custody of records and assets under him /her.
Requirements for Appointment
• A pass in Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance Option), Business Administration (Accounting Option) from a recognized institution or any other relevant equivalent qualification.
• Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through jobs portal: https://services.npsc.go.ke/recruitment
• Detailed Job descriptions to be obtained at the Commission website www.npsc.go.ke
• Shortlisted candidates will be expected to bring the original certificates for verification during the interview.
• Shortlisted candidates for the positions at job Group ‘R’ and above will be required to satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Commission Secretary/ Chief Executive Officer
National Police Service Commission
Sky Park building, Westlands
P.O. Box 47363 -00100 NAIROBI
So as to reach the Commission by the close of business on or before 20th June 2023 at 5.00 pm. East African Time(EAT).
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification
Interested and qualified? Go to National Police Service Commission on services.npsc.go.ke to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.