7 Senior Clerical Officer (Revenue Officer)
Jobs at:Kericho County
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 28 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, July 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• An officer at this level will supervise and provide guidance to officers working under him/her. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
• Performing duties of Revenue collection in the assigned area;
• Maintaining records of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Revenue collected; Mapping of revenue sources in the assigned area;
• Maintaining records of tax payers and defaulters in your area;
• Submit daily and weekly returns to Sub County Revenue Officer/Supervisor;
• Supervising revenue clerks below them; and
• Performing any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:-
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent;
• Possess a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Business Management, Business Administration or CPA I from a recognized institution;
• Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
• Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.