AIRScan Audit Technician - CTS 1 1
Jobs at:Atlas Copco
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles And Responsibilities
• Perform AIRscan pre-assessment surveys by collecting site observation about compressed air system and identifying potential customers for AIRscan audit.
• Perform field activities in support of AIRscan audit by installing AIRscan sensors , retrieve the sensors and share data plus information for addition to GECIA database for analysis, generation of audit report, conclusions and recommendation.
• Assist CTS sales in preparation of AIRscan quotation as required for recommendations and AIRscan sales follow up.
• Assist CTS sales to market innovative Aftermarket Products on value of potential energy savings (Airnet, smartlink and SPM license, Equalizer 4.0 , Optimizer 4.0, etc) in line with guidelines issued by the group from time to time and our customer requirements.
• Improve knowledge via dedicated and/or assigned training (AC Regional Academy and AC inhouse/ local requirements).
• Ensure proper custody of AIRscan tools is maintained and calibration procedure is followed.
• Promote and practice proper safety procedures and correct use of personal protective equipment at all times.
• Carry Leak detection using new generation tools
• Carry out Air scan surveys as allocated by back office and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
• Do marketing pre-audit surveys to drive growth of Air scan business
• Do Air scan report presentation to the customers and follow up on implementation of recommendations
• Work together with Optimization engineers to be champions of adoption of new technology by customers.
• Establish and maintain continuous communication with customers with proactive regular visit plans that will increase Air scan adoption and customer satisfaction.
• Regularly provide market and competition intelligence to back office
• Weekly reports of activities carried out and plan for the upcoming week.
• Perform other duties as assigned to provide a complete solution to the customers equipment maintenance needs.
What we expect of you?
• 1-3 years of technical experience maintaining and repairing various types of mechanical and electrical equipment. Strong mechanical and electrical skills with demonstrated expertise in the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of industrial equipment, including electrical, and/or pneumatics.
• Experience on energy efficiency projects would be an added advantage.
• Diploma required with technical training in electrical, mechanical, and/or Electromechanical preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.