Access to Finance Lead
Jobs at:Amref Health Africa
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Access to Finance Lead will provide leadership in the Access to Finance portfolio of the programme.
• Participate in development of programme logical frameworks and M&E plans
• Ensure that WKSP achieves its objectives and performance targets
• Ensure that WKSP adhere to Amref, RTI and USAID programmatic policies and operational guidelines
• Participate in continuous monitoring and evaluation through quality data collection, analysing and dissemination.
• Take lead in engaging private sector participation in Market Based Sanitation and Menstrual Hygiene Management
• Ensure timely and quality reporting while adhering to set standards
• Participate in documentation and promotion of innovative financing in programme implementation
• Promote networking with the various stakeholders – relevant County Government Departments, private sector partners and communities.
• Participate in the preparation and review of annual work plans and budgets
• Facilitate partnerships with micro-finance institutions to offer innovative and sustainable sanitation loan products
• Participate in all programme advocacy forums
• Provide support in the design and roll out of innovative sanitation and hygiene business models.
• The Western Kenya Sanitation Programme is an ambitious partnership programme between RTI, Amref and PSI with its prime being RTI. It has programme teams drawn from the three organizations. It is expected that the team members must be able to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment – with one team – one project concept. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, entrepreneurial, resourceful, flexible, independent, energetic, with excellent communications skills, cultural sensitivity and has demonstrated experience supporting technical assistance projects.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Environmental Health/Science or other relevant fields.
• Post graduate training in related field will be an added advantage.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Seven (7) years’ experience in implementation of urban/rural sanitation and hygiene promotion in Kenya.
• Experience in project planning and management
• Clear understanding of rural/urban sanitation and hygiene policies and guidelines within Kenya including market-based sanitation approaches
• Experience in facilitation of partnerships with micro-finance institutions for innovative and sustainable sanitation loan products
• Experience working with County Governments
• Have strong analytical and networking skills
• Ability to work independently
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work with people from all backgrounds
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Willing to travel across the county of deployment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Click here to make your application. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be August 05, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment. Although Amref may use different job boards from time to time to further spread its reach for applicants, all open vacancies are published on our website under the Vacancies page and on our official social media pages. Kindly also note that official emails from Amref Health Africa will arrive from an @amref.org address.
• Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.