Account & Administration Assistant
Jobs at:International Transformation Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
07 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Handle, record, manage and present ITF’s financial data in compliance with financial accounting regulations
• Overseeing the incorporation of new accounting software to streamline financial data collection
• In conjunction with the Public Relations Assistant and Secretary General, you are responsible for generating money for ITF’s projects.
• Maintain high accounting practices throughout the ITF volunteer base.
• Maintain engagement with existing supporters, ensuring they are aware of projects that are underway, the impact they are having, and the financial transparency of all processes.
• Provide administrative support to the Secretary General, Operations Director and other staff.
• Operate manual and computerized office systems for instance; filing and maintaining: members database, monthly and annual reports database and the contacts database.
• Undertake general office duties such as; dealing with post mails, faxes and e-mail, drafting and sending standard letters, photocopying and collating papers and mailings, arranging for documents to be printed, monitoring and ordering stocks of basic items such as stamps, stationery, periodicals, equipment and other items, arranging travel: hotel and accommodation etc.
• Administer organizational events.
• Contribute generally to the work of organization, undertaking such other tasks as are appropriate to the nature and scope of the post.
• Hold at least a Bachelors Degree in related fields such as Administration, Management, Human Resource etc.
• Good organizational skills, including ability to work within tight deadlines.
• Have excellent communication skills orally and in writing (minimally in English), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to work with diverse individuals or group of individuals.
• Ability to maintain an established work schedule, with or without flexibility.
• Have basic computer skills including graphic communication publications.
• Understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities.
• Strong organizational and management skills- ability to multi task and prioritize.
• Motivated to learn and take on new challenges.
• Willingness and capacity to volunteer.
• Passion and commitment towards youth development
• Candidate must be in the age bracket of 18 – 30.
• For volunteers, a minimum of six months commitment is required.
The volunteer is required to work from the office; at the current time remote working is not an available option.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.