Account & Administration Assistant
Jobs at:International Transformation Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
09 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, December 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your role as the Account & Administration Assistant is to record and maintain all records in line with statutory and operational requirements.
• Handle, record, manage and present ITF’s financial data in compliance with financial accounting
• Overseeing the incorporation of new accounting software to streamline financial data collection
• In regulations conjunction with the Public Relations Assistant and Secretary General, you are responsible for generating money for ITF’s projects.
• Maintain high accounting practices throughout the ITF volunteer base.
• Maintain engagement with existing supporters, ensuring they are aware of projects that are underway, the impact they are having, and the financial transparency of all processes.
• Provide administrative support to the Secretary General, Operations Director and other staff.
• Operate manual and computerized office systems for instance; filing and maintaining: members database, monthly and annual reports database and the contacts database.
• Undertake general office duties such as; dealing with post mails, faxes and e-mail, drafting and sending standard letters, photocopying and collating papers and mailings, arranging for documents to be printed, monitoring and ordering stocks of basic items such as stamps, stationery, periodicals, equipment and other items, arranging travel: hotel and accommodation etc.
• Administer organizational events.
• Contribute generally to the work of organization, undertaking such other tasks as are appropriate to the nature and scope of the post.
• Hold at least a Bachelors Degree in related fields such as Administration, Management, Human Resource etc.
• Good organizational skills, including ability to work within tight deadlines.
• Have excellent communication skills orally and in writing (minimally in English), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to work with diverse individuals or group of individuals.
• Ability to maintain an established work schedule, with or without flexibility.
• Have basic computer skills including graphic communication publications.
• Understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities.
• Strong organizational and management skills- ability to multi task and prioritize.
• Motivated to learn and take on new challenges.
• Willingness and capacity to volunteer.
• Passion and commitment towards youth development
• Candidate must be in the age bracket of 18 – 30.
• For volunteers, a minimum of six months commitment is required.
• The volunteer is required to work from the office; at the current time remote working is not an available option.
• Although ITF Volunteer staff enjoy limitless opportunities, ITF does NOT provide any kind of compensation. ITF staff operate on full-time volunteer basis for a minimum of 6 months. Volunteers are responsible for all basic expenses such as home – office transportation, accommodation etc. ITF ONLY provides direct operational expenses such as staff transportation to meetings outside the office, field visit operations etc.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Complete this application form: http://www.itfsecretariat.org/volunteer.html
We DO NOT consider incomplete applications as well as candidates who are not able to cover the volunteer term expenses as mentioned in the above paragraph (Compensation).
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.