Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Daily confirmation and reconciliation of Mpesa payments by franchisees and wholesale versus sales.
• Issuance of daily sales report from dataddo. Printing ETR receipts daily and issuance of Z reports at the end of the month.
• Support in payment for purchase of goods and services. Manage supplier returns and credit notes.
• Perform inventory count at the store daily, review and post in the system and advise on any variances.
• Payment of other suppliers, franchisees, human resource, VAT, PAYEE, NHIF, NSSF within their deadlines.
• Payment of utilities including licenses, airtime etc.
• Dealing with suppliers to ensure invoices have ETR or ESD and attaching to Purchase orders. Make a copy of the invoice or receipt immediately to avoid loss of information.
• Weekly enter data of financial transactions in database mostly in Expense sheet.
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel as and when required.
• Report accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
• Any other duty as requested by management
Skills and Qualifications
• Diploma in business related studies, basic accounting knowledge
• Two years experience accounting department.
• Experience in FMCG is a must
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Data entry and excel processing skills
• Well organized
• Good report writing skills
• Computer literate
• Entrepreneurial skills
• Good communication skills and fluency in English and Swahili
• Proper financial management skills
• Proper negotiation skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Be willing to work for a start up, ability to run a business on lean costs
• Open to interact with the base of the pyramid (BOP) communities in the last mile rural areas.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.