Jobs at:Summit Human Resource and Marketing Consultant
Deadline of this Job:
05 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Gross Salary: Ksh 25,000- Ksh 35,000,
One of our clients seeks to hire an Account Assistant who will be tasked with overseeing general accounting operations by controlling and verifying their financial transactions as well as undertaking all accounting duties as instructed, authorized and directed by the immediate Supervisor.
• Maintaining account receivable and payable ledgers, files, and records.
• Generating invoices, debtor account statements and ensuring the accounts are reconciled and maintained within the agreed terms.
• Performing debtor account reconciliations, investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries thereto.
• Assisting in debt follow-up for the over-due accounts.
• Generating receivable and payable reports as may be required.
• Reconciling supplier accounts and preparing payments thereto.
• Managing and controlling petty cash for assigned activities.
• Performing bank reconciliations for assigned M-pesa till and bank accounts.
• A degree in commerce, accounting, finance or equivalent qualification
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office especially MS Excel will be required.
• Minimum 2 years experience in both receivables and payable management, with at least 1 year in receivables.
• Must have experience in manufacturing set-up; experience in FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
• Be an excellent team player with excellent communication skills
• Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.