Jobs at:Rose Avenue Group
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leading Client Service Teams in managing and ensuring efficient and timely service delivery to our clients;
• Delegate work to your team, supervise assignments, schedule internal and client meetings, evaluate team performance as well as motivate and mentor individual team members.
• Ensure that all team members adhere to the various internal, client and industry code of ethics and ways of working.
• Business Development;
• Focus on consistently finding new business with new clients.
• Lead pitch presentations, tender preparation and presentation and ensuring a consistent stream of new business.
• Explore new business streams with existing clients
• Business Unit Head – Preparation and management of budgets and budget cycles, revenue growth and P&L oversight.
• Advisory role for both internal stakeholders and clients. Be familiar with industry trends, locally, regionally and globally.
• Project Lead – lead teams on important Client Projects and to give oversight on other Client Projects.
• Reporting and M&E – prepare comprehensive client reports and M&E reports.
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
• 8+ years working at a public relations, events management or advertising company, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
• Proven skills and experience in sales/account management is essential.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive under pressure.
• A creative mindset and ability to think outside of the box.
• Exceptional presentation skills.
• Time-management, organization and leadership skills.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.