Jobs at:Oxygene8 Group
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Basic knowledge of clients’ business as well as the business model
• Industry survey around clients assigned, as well as their competitors
• Knowledge on Facebook Advertising, Google Ads, Programmatic, Opera, Audio Ads etc.
• Monitor, keeping everyone informed and producing status reports as agreed with the client
• Responsible for keeping teams supplied with any new trends / improvements in digital advertising that may be useful in the overall digital strategy
Roles and responsibilities:
• Create detailed digital media plans (schedules/strategies) across all digital channels by using all available resources and tools.
• Negotiate best possible deals with media partners to get the best value for the client’s campaign
• Create buying briefs that are clear and detailed for efficient execution of the plan.
• Optimize and change campaigns to make sure objectives are achievable
• Supply digital audit information when required.
• Assist in the preparation of digital competitive analysis.
• Create a digital campaign benchmark for future learnings.
• Monitor and analyze online marketing and campaign performance data to suggest structural and editorial improvements to optimize ad campaigns.
• Consult clients on adopting the best possible creative solutions that can drive top of the mind awareness and ROI strategies.
• Provide customer training and orientation on advertising and reporting products.
• Suggest campaign optimization tactics weekly/monthly; to the media team and ensure its implemented.
• Conduct weekly/monthly recon to ensure all campaigns are within the client’s budget.
• Ensure Omni-channel marketing campaign execution
• Ensure the client provides Purchase Orders (PO) / Signed Cost Estimates (CE) before commissioning any work.
• Manage the accounts billing system and contribution to finance process.
Talent Management and Relationship building:
• Demonstrates value to clients and colleagues on programs that build rapport
• Responsible for effective team communication, both written and verbal, ensuring all team membersand clients receive contact reports, briefs, market information, timing schedules, minutes etc.
• Develop teams through coaching and mentoring*
• Delegate effectively*
• Form strong and enduring relationships with all team members
• Motivate other members of the project team during difficult times, absorbing their anxieties and keep the project moving forward
• Ensures that all work in progress can be reconciled and billed
• Ensures that all invoices are issued quickly and correctly and that reconciliation meetings are held with Client as appropriate
• Ensures billing reports are sent to finance at the end of every month
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication / Marketing or any other related field
• At least two (2) years’ work experience working in a busy office environment, preferably within the marketing / communications industry with a focus on Ad Operations: Facebook, Google Ads, DV 360, Programmatic, Opera etc
• Analytical, creative and have a genuine interest in consumers and brands
• Experience of working across several projects simultaneously, juggling the day to day work in order to meet client deadlines
• Knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel, PPT
• Experience of presenting and influencing clients
• Eye for detail
• Analytical skills to see insights in performance
• Team Player, outgoing and dependable
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• Fastidious organisational skills with a high attention to detail
• Proactive and able to self-motivate
• Good team player
• Flexible, strong problem solving skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.