Account Manager - Business Imaging
Deadline of this Job:
12 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Account Manager - Business Imaging
As an Account Manager in the Business Sales division of Epson, you will develop and implement the business sales plan for designated customers/partners to generate business growth and maximise sales of Epson products.
• Promote the complete Epson range to increase Epson sales growth into specific reseller and end user markets.
• Set and achieve quarterly targets for aligned accounts and defined product range.
• Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management.
• Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth.
• Collect sales out data from channel partners in order to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity.
• Maintain an opportunity pipeline for key end user business. Pass opportunities in defined verticals to vertical/product specialists and pass other opportunities to account managers.
• Maximise opportunities from corporate account managers and specialist vertical account managers.
• Agree and review quarterly business/marketing plans while identifying new marketing opportunities.
• To identify, manage and execute promotional campaigns within specified accounts appropriate to customer and Epson business needs.
• To track ROI of promotional campaigns run in conjunction with partner.
• Ensure optimal implementation of generic Epson marketing campaigns within aligned accounts.
Communication and Reporting:
• Follow and monitor the forecasting process for the assigned market and provide the utmost accuracy by supporting EEB/EMD with the relevant information and "enrichment".
• Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and input to promotional activities with this knowledge.
• Manage the development and implementation of the CRM initiative, as required.
• Maintenance of Epson Partner Programme. Review qualification criteria with partners and ensure criteria are met. Meet targets on number of signed partners.
• Present regular reports as detailed in KPIs. Reports will include but not be limited to portfolio reports, opportunity reports and Sales MDF ROI reports.
• Identification of relevant customer case studies for onward use internally within Epson and/or external use.
• Co-ordinate assistance from other support departments to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts.
• Work effectively with end user vertical/specialist sales managers to optimise Epson’s sales.
• Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Sales experience within the business print industry preferred
• Direct account management background preferable.
• Record of success in large accounts.
• Innovative approach.
• Evidence of academic achievement
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.