Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Long-term goal of 3M/ Month in sales.
• Engage and close advertisement agreements with Nigeria’s top brands.
• Engage and close advertisement agreements with Nigeria’s top agencies.
• Managing Sales Pipeline to Campaign Execution & Reporting.
• Manage the sales pipeline and source leads and client education.
• Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
• Ensuring client campaign satisfaction and frequent reporting.
• Responsible for advertisement sales and revenue generation.
• Establish relationships with top advertisers and ad agencies across Nigeria.
• Source leads, and manage the sales pipeline from pitching and educating to closing.
• Managing the performance of Key Customer Accounts in Nigeria.
• Contentiously analyse, develop, execute and evaluate ad sales activities.
• BS/BA degree, preferably (but not necessarily) in Sales and Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
• At least 5 years of experience working with top Agencies.
• Previous experience working in Media Sales is a MUST.
• Industry contacts.
• End-to-end experience in the content value chain with the ability to manage projects from start to finish.
• Experience in managing and producing reports.
• Experience working with content management systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.