Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the role
The Account Manager role is a key contributor to the sales organisation, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales by supporting the relationships with assigned clients to promote and secure the use of Klasha B2B & B2B2C products and services. The role is also responsible for driving sales and development across the merchant base by building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions. Key Results and Objectives will be focused around growing retention, activity, value and volume. Additional focus areas would be on response, resolution and client satisfaction rates.
• Manage an account portfolio of merchants and provide superior customer service ensuring client satisfaction to drive retention and lifetime value.
• Developing and implementing strategic account plans to manage and grow accounts.
• Understanding merchant needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio including preparing volume projections and support requirements necessary.
• Manage the business and client KPIs, understand and monitor drivers of business to ensure results are delivered.
• Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver required solutions.
• Oversee a seamless integration process and drive adoption and usage of Klasha products and services by working closely with Customer Success and Engineering Teams.
• Deliver expertise, training, education, and guidance to merchants.
• Working with senior leadership to Identify opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
• Supporting sales teams to improve their performance and reach targets e.g. by gathering referrals.
• Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
• Create and present weekly account reviews and performance reports for leadership.
Desired experience and skills
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2-5 years of experience with business development or account management.
• Experience managing large account portfolios.
• Strong customer service and project management skills.
• Presentable, excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Excellent French language speaking skills is also an added advantage.
• Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
• Highly organised and solution-oriented.
• Detail-oriented and able to prioritise.
• Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
• English language proficiency is a must.
• Fintech/banking industry experience is a must.
• Comfortable with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.