Jobs at:Lipa Later
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Role:
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
• Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
• Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within
• territory with existing partners
• Implementing strategies to promote revenue generation
Partnerships & Relationship Management
• Frequent store visits and building a business network.
• Training and onboarding of partners
• Co-marketing liaison and Promoting PR/communication initiatives in markets to maximize brand exposure.
• Reporting and Branding.
• Hiring & Training of Sales Agents
• Manage the region's sales team
• Implementing strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and
• performance goals.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications Required:
• At least 2 years’ work experience with a minimum of 1-year’ experience in Account Management.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
• Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners’ needs.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role,please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title and attach a detailed CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts.
All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.