Deadline of this Job:
08 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The AM is responsible for demand generation, based on an understanding of the needs of the account and the ability to service and connect account level customers, to meet agreed business objectives. The AM will drive Pfizers commercial business through the management of selected accounts (local Wholesalers, as well as Private and Public Hospitals, regionally and nationally). Their role is to position Pfizer as partner of choice in aligned disease/patient management initiatives, seeking out, securing and delivering collaborative programmes.
Customer relationship building
• Identify the key customers, including key decision makers/stakeholders or influencers within the account and understand the decision-making unit network within the account to enable coordination, cooperation, and navigation across the organization.
• Disseminate information via omnichannel communication in the customer target group via the customer preferred channel
• Develop and manage relationships by engaging with customers through both in-person and virtual interactions
• Onboard customers to new operating model platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal)
• Respond to customer requests by connecting with cross functional team to provide responses and input.
• Explore customer insights, drivers and needs; assess their fit with Pfizer’s commercial objectives to identify collaborative programmes that meet shared goals.
• Ensure an open, transparent & high integrity business environment with customers which will strengthen Pfizer’s reputation.
• Be a local expert on Health Care System and Reform to enable credible and useful relationships with customers and to identify relevant business opportunities for Pfizer.
Customer capacity building
• Achieve financial objectives for the designated accounts
• Ensure assigned products are appropriately utilized and dispensed.
• Develop favorable dispensing conditions by ensuring the clinical effectiveness, outcomes evidence and commercial value is presented in a compelling and relevant way to key decision makers.
• Work with customers and leverage Pfizer resources to facilitate the implementation of treatment guidelines.
• Seeking out and executing regional Market Expansion initiatives.
Managing key accounts
• Develop, Implement, Monitor & Evolve the Account Business Plan
• The Account Plan should reflect Pfizer’s business objectives and be a living document.
• Lead development of the plan, collaborating with the cross-functional KAM team.
• Ensure the account plan is aligned to Country Brand and Customer strategies
• Lead the execution of the account market expansion activities.
• Collaborate with Integrated Account Team (Medical, H&V, Marketing etc.) to direct the deployment of customer facing colleagues interacting with customers in the account
• Identify any other resource required to execute the plan or address customer needs
• Conduct monthly performance reviews against the account plan and make necessary adjustments. Key areas for review will be account resource deployment, investments, sales v target, sales forecast, and progress of collaborative programmes and execution of commercial activities.
Cross functional support
• Lead local cross-functional communication and collaboration
• Develop internal relationships with other functions, such as Sales, Brand Marketing, Medical Managers, Training Managers and Legal advisor.
• Follow the local compliance process to develop collaborative programme agreements which are transparent and compliant.
• Provide input to country brand and customer strategies based on your understanding of account and customer needs.
• Align activities across Business Units to ensure “common” decision makers have a “one Pfizer” perspective.
• Record all interactions and initiatives in the appropriate Pfizer Performance plan.
• Identify and collate Customer insight and share with the wider Cross-Functional KAM team
• Ensure no switching of Pfizer scripts at Pharmacy level, wherever possible through solid relationship building, implementation of retail partnership programs and motivations.
Education And Experience
• A commercial or Science qualification.
• 3 to 5 years' previous Key Accounts experience with one of the big hospital groups
Technical Skills Requirements
Technical skills required and/or preferred, as applicable.
• Broad knowledge of Pfizer products
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical markets/environments
• Basic knowledge of the evolving Managed Healthcare environment
• Ability to merge clinical expertise with business acumen
• Data rationale (ability to work with numbers)
• Computer literacy
• Project Management
• Consult and Negotiate
• Plan & Prioritize
• Deliver & Evaluates
• Financial Analysis
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.