Jobs at:Rose Avenue Group
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Liaising on a daily basis with clients, stakeholders and the media;
• Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
• Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
• Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity;
• Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
• Coordinating/participating in researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in';
• Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage;
• Coordinating event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
• Attending and promoting client events to the media and other stakeholders;
• Assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines;
• Coordinating studio or location photography;
• Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients;
• Managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation
• Pitching for new business.
• Project Management roles:
• Team Leader for Clients Projects
• Prepare Project’s critical Path, and ensure implementation of project as per approved critical Path
• Prepare regular Process reports,
• Liaise and supervise Third Part Suppliers / contractors.
Public Relations roles:
• Prepare Projects’ PR Plans and Stakeholder mapping.
• Ensure implementation of PR Plan including securing the desired media coverage.
• Respond to requests for information from the media on behalf of clients.
• Plan and direct communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder perceptions.
• Prepare clients’ publications (press releases, speeches, website copy, brochures, editorials) for their internal and external audiences in relationship to assigned projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Sales & Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
• 5+ years working at a public relation, events management, advertising company or in-house agency, with at least 3 years in an account management role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.