Jobs at:Workforce Africa
Deadline of this Job:
01 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop, pitch and defend marketing ideas and proposals to clients.
• Research and develop winning propositions to secure new and existing business
• Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship
• Actively identify opportunities by introducing company products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
• Work with client’s management teams to understand particular business strategies and build on those strategies to generate more revenue
• Communicate customer requirements and/or schedules to the projects staff in a timely and executable manner for promoting optimum cost efficiency
• Be actively involved in project management of new and existing projects systems’ requirements
• Identify and develop new technical sales enquiries and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other technical sales and marketing activities
• Degree in Sales and Marketing/ Project Management or business related studies from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing agency.
• Ability to make powerful and winning presentations to corporate clients
• Passionate in customer management, service delivery and the general marketing industry.
• Excellent project management, communication and leadership skills.
• Good presentation and boardroom skills.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines.
• Be a team player.
• Be willing to work beyond normal working hours.
• Personal Qualities: Firm, Aggressive, Innovative, Extrovert, keen to detail and must have passion for what they do.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.