Account Manager: Q-commerce
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your Work-life Opportunity
As a Q-Commerce Account Manager, you will have a key role in the Glovo QCommerceteam. You will ensure partner engagement and retention in Glovo by finding ways to grow the number of orders and generate additional revenue. Define the monetisation strategy and execution for all partner segments.
Be a Part of a Team Where You Will
• Establish excellent relationships with Glovo’s partners through consistent and proactive communication, identifying their needs and building engagement (Partner’s meetings and business reviews).
• Evaluate, follow up and build reports of your portfolio and KPIs periodically. Take actions to reach your goals and company OKRs.
• Draw and execute plans, making your partners grow through promos negotiations, marketing activations and menu performance (selling items, AOV, Conversion Rate, cross selling and upselling) .
• Optimize Glovo visibility through marketing actions with our partners (using marketing kits, merchandising, etc)
• Improve Glovo’s revenue through commission renegotiation and selling assets.
• Understand, build action plans and follow up on churned and inactive partners.
• Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers.
• Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
• At least 3 years of experience in high-performance account management or Business Consultancy.
• Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or Public Relations is a plus. Preferably with experience in
• FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry.
• Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace.
• Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office, Excel
• Excellent Local Language and English skills.
• Strong Commercial skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Project management skills, highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
• An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.