Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs.
• Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs.
• Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
• Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
• Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates, service contracts, and renewals.
• Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs.
• Proactively identify and resolve client concerns.
• Ensure client accounts and all outstanding bills are up to date for payments.
• Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure client KPIs are being met.
• Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
• Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly.
• Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business.
• Generate progress and prepare status reports for stakeholders against key account KPIs.
• Maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with information concerning the company including company performance, pricing policies, marketing plans, new product development, salaries, and any other information.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Carry out regular client visits to establish customer requirements and satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints in liaison with heads of departments.
• Follow up on incident reports with relevant heads of departments and ensure timely delivery to the clients.
• Carry out customer opinion surveys, analyse customer satisfaction and ensure follow-up.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
• 3 to 5 years Job-Related Experience.
• First degree in business administration or related field ( A Masters Degree would be an added advantage).
• Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Fresh Sales, Odoo, and Salesforce.
• Professional certifications (ex: from Strategic Account Management Association).
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback.
• Professional experience in a complex, high-value service-based sales or customer service role, security experience is not mandatory.
• Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Tech-Savvy, well conversant
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.