Account Servicer- International Private Medical Insurance
Jobs at:Minet Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2023
Date Posted: Monday, April 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose for the Job
The Account Servicer (International Private Medical Insurance) will be responsible for retention of international private medical business for both corporate and individual and ensure growth of the portfolio.
Duties and Responsiblities
• Develop business growth strategies to drive growth in revenue.
• Ensure that product and pricing knowledge is always up to date, to facilitate interaction with prospective and existing clients.
• Meet the departments’ annual target in brokerage income from new and renewed business.
• Proactively handle referral sales opportunities from existing customers.
• Understand clients’ needs and tailor make solutions to address them.
• Demonstrate broking excellence and thorough knowledge of the IPMI offerings to clients.
• Preparation of competent proposals and presentations to prospective and existing clients.
• Provide solutions in line with Minet client promise model & values.
• Effectively and efficiently deal with all administration tasks for corporate or individual customers, ensuring that good quality communication is maintained at all times.
• Participate in product development and creation of marketing collaterals to support targeted value propositions.
Key Result Areas
• 100% retention of the handled portfolio
Knowledge And Skills Required
• Experience in IPMI sales management with a proven track record.
• Expertise in inteational medical product knowledge.
• Ability to interpret financial and technical proposals to clients.
• Foster relationships with inteational medical insurers.
• Ability to understand competitor offerings and leverage on Minet’s offerings.
• Ability to scan the Insurer market on new market developments, and products.
• Strong analytical, negotiation and networking skills.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
• 3 years relevant experience in a similar position within the insurance industry.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field
• Diploma in Insurance - AIIK or ACII
• Fluency in French language will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.