Account Supply Responsible
Deadline of this Job:
15 March 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 07, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About this opportunity!
The ASR is accountable for end-to-end delivery from Supply perspective, advising and influencing all stakeholders in the end-to-end Supply Chain!
What you will do
• The ASR is accountable for end-to-end delivery from Supply perspective, advising and influencing all stakeholders in the end-to-end Supply Chain.
• The design of an optimal Customer/Contract Supply Chain, meeting customer demands,
• In line with valid laws and regulations and in line with the Supply Strategy, all Supply risks assessed.
• Continuously monitoring, controlling and optimizing it up to and including project closure.
You will bring
• Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
• Minimum Expereince required is 10years in ASR(account supply responsible)
• Supply chain knowledge, general and Ericsson Business understanding, Project Management and leadership skills,
• Good English verbal and writting communication skills.
• Sales, Service Delivery, Ericsson Business Process framework (EBP), Forecasting, Supply Chain in Customer Contracts, Sourcing and Finance Process
• Expereince in Metrics Customer Satisfaction, Supply Project Cost Control, Monthly KPI’s, Tools & Resources SCOR, Ericsson Operating Model (EOM), SAP (ERP and Reporting knowledge),
• Expereince in Tableau reporting, Demand/forecasting tools, Supply Chain Delivery Plan (SCDP), MS-Office,
• Should have experience in Ericsson Configuration Portfolio (EPC), Sales Force, Premium Proposal, Distribution,
• Should have experience in Price Calculater (DPC), Leadtime and SIPP tool, Ericsson/Third party tracking tools (i.e. ECOD)
• Core 3 (Account Commercial Responsible (ACR), Customer Solution Responsible (CSR), Contract Forfilment Responsible (CFR)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.