Jobs at:Greenpeace Africa
Deadline of this Job:
29 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Greenpeace International is looking for an Accountability Manager to make a key contribution across strategy and policy, reporting and planning, community building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
Reporting to the Head of the Executive Director’s Office, you will be responsible for ensuring and delivering accountability processes and reporting for Greenpeace International (GPI) internally and externally, as well as for the alignment of the relevant standards, policies and processes in order to ensure that GPI remains accountable and transparent to internal and external collaborators.
In this role you will:
• Coordinate associated reporting and evaluation of GPI’s 3 Year Strategic Plan
• Take overall ownership of Performance, Accountability and Learning (PAL) related policies, standards and protocols and lead the development of new ‘fit for purpose’ policies and standards in partnership with other units and National/Regional Offices (NROs).
• Design, coordinate, lead and communicate GPI reporting and planning processes in line with best practice and set standards, including internal global products and governance reporting.
• Proactively communicate decision making arising from governance and leadership meetings.
• Work in partnership with units across the organisation to ensure efficiency and aligned narratives.
• Ensure all GPI processes connect to the global processes led by the development unit.
• Ensure a continued improvement of reporting and planning, e.g., developing KPIs and content management systems.
• Lead the internal community of PAL related functions, plus relevant staff engagement processes, etc.
• Work flexibly across projects as required and apply MEL (monitoring, evaluation and learning) activities based on context and situation.
What we’re looking for:
• Several years’ experience developing and implementing management information/business intelligence systems.
• Good knowledge of reporting and evaluating tools, plus excellent skills in project management, planning and reporting tools.
• A high level of expertise in planning, reporting and accountability, with high level design for reporting and integration.
• Good general digital literacy with the willingness to learn new tools and systems, plus the confidence to use data insights when making decisions.
• A methodical, well organized approach with the ability to manage short time frames and competing priorities.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, with particularly strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Alignment and belief in Greenpeace mission and values
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Greenpeace Africa on workfor.international.greenpeace.org to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.