Accountant, Grade 12
Jobs at:Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture Technology
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Applicants must possess:
• Master’s degree (Accounting/Finance) plus CPA part III or equivalent with five (5) years’ experience as Accountant II Grade 11.
• Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance) and CPA (K) or equivalent with five (5) years’ experience as Accountant II Grade 11. i
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications OR i. PhD in Accounting/Finance with five (5) years’ relevant experience as Accountant II Grade 11. ii. Knowledge of relevant computer applications/packages
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Submit a soft copy in a pdf format to email@example.com and a hard copy of the letter of application, certificates, testimonials and updated curriculum vitae to include full details of education and professional qualifications, experience, present salary, names and addresses of three referees, one of whom must be from the present employment.
• Indicate clearly the position and the Reference number on the application letter and on the envelope which should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration),
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology,
P.O. Box 62000-00200, City Square, Nairobi.
So as to be received on or before 24 th March, 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.