Jobs at:County Government of Siaya
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and verify vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry.
• Routine accounting work such as balancing of cash books, imprest and advances ledgers.
• Maintenance of primary records such as cashbooks, Ledgers, registers and preparing of simple management reports, e.g. imprest and expenditure returns.
• Safe custody of records and assets under him/her.
• Preparation of expenditure and revenue returns on a quarterly basis.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this post, a candidate must: -
• Kenyan Citizen
• Have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution or any other relevant equivalent qualification OR
• A pass in part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or it’s recognized equivalent.
• Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
• Be registered with the relevant professional body
• Be a holder of a computer proficiency certificate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Tax compliance certificates
Clearance from HELB where necessary
Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
Clearance from the CRB.
Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application form with position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1st floor, Bondo.
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before 31st December 2022 at 4:00pm
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.