Jobs at:Nyahururu Water and Sanitation Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 23 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Degree in Commerce -Finance/Accounting option and CPA I
• CPA K
• At least one (1) year work experience.
• KCSE certificate.
• Proficiency in the use of accounting software will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in MS office.
Personal attributes, must be a person with:
• Good communication skills
• Self - driven
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Process approved payments.
• Prepare vouchers, cheques, maintain advance register and record all transactions accurately.
• Carry out bank transactions including but not limited to collecting bank statements, withdraw and deposits and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Ensure all accounting entries are made in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintaining the general ledger register.
• Assist in preparation of statutory accounts.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Documentation and filing of accounting documents
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Hard copies of application letter, detailed CV, certified copies of professional/academic certificates and other testimonials should be addressed to below address and dropped at the “APPLICATION BOX” placed at the Nyahururu Water and Sanitation Company Limited main office reception area.
• The Managing Director
Nyahururu Water & Sanitation Company Limited
Hekima Building,along Kenyatta Avenue
P.O. Box 952-20300
• All applications must reach the above address on or before Friday, 23rd June 2023 at 5.00p.m. The envelope should be clearly marked on the top “Job Advert Number.”
More information on Job Descriptions and Specifications can be downloaded from the company’s website: www.nyahuwasco.co.ke
• NB: Canvassing shall lead to dis-qualification of the applicant/s
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.