Jobs at:Oasis Healthcare
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop, review and implement financial policies that include among others financial.
• Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
• Validate, update and file statutory returns and ensure tax compliance on all statutory obligations; including management of the facility’s payroll.
• Evaluate financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, to help the Hospital run efficiently
• Offer guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
• In charge of the proper keeping of books of accounts and preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
• Monitor and follow up on revenue collection and reconciliation of stocks and sales.
• Keep track of the facility’s expenditure to ensure that the expenditure budget is within its confines.
• Maintain an accurate register of all the company assets at all times;
• Continuously carry out business risk assessments and offer technical advice to the management
• Record all financial transactions into the accounting systems.
• Carry out all financial reconciliations as required.
• Manage supplier and debtor accounts.
• Handle petty cash administration.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• A Business related course with a major in Finance or Accounting
• Good excel and reporting skills
• At least two years of working experience; previous stints in similar environments will be an added advantage.
• Possess strong analytical skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
• All qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position being applied for on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 4th August 2022.
• Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.