Accountant Management – Accounting
Jobs at:KCA University (KCAU)
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder will be responsible for analyzing financial information and financial reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the management of the fixed assets register.
• Performing Bank reconciliations
• Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Assist in Preparing of the annual budgets
• Grants management and reporting.
• Billing and receipting of students
• Payments confirmation and review of receipting reports
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by your Supervisor or Management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Business administration
• CPA (K)
• Two (2) years’ experience relevant work experience in management accounting
• Computer Literate
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Excellent Analytical skills
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV including three referees, academic and professional certificates, and a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2022.
The subject of your email should read: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.