Jobs at:Fanisi HR Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
28 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in manufacturing seeks to hire an Accountant (Manufacturing) reporting to the Chief Accountant, the individual shall be responsible for the preparation and keeping of proper and accurate accounting records. The candidate must have experience in the manufacturing industry and be willing to work in Mlolongo, Machakos County.
Gross Salary - 50,000 Kenya Shillings
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all financial transactions are properly entered and maintained
• Update, review and post general ledger and journal entries
• Ensure bank transactions are properly reconciled
• Maintain the transparency and integrity of financial operations, records and reports
• Ensure compliance with financial standards, requirements and reporting guidelines
• Recommend and implement improvements to financial procedures and processes
• Ensure compliance with statutory returns e.g are (NHIF, PAYE, VAT and NSSF etc)
• Prepare and submit financial and sales reports
• Manage debt payment
• Prepare for and facilitate external audit
• Spearhead stock management and inventory checks
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
• Four (4) years working experience in the Manufacturing industry
• Bachelor of Commerce or related degree with a major in accounting
• Certified Accountant CPA (K) or equivalent qualification
• Knowledge and experience working with accounting packages (Sage, SAP, Palladium)
• Good knowledge of accounting, auditing, and financial and management reporting
• Computer literacy and computerized accounting experience.
• Strong decision-making abilities.
• Strong analytical and planning skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to email their CV to Fanisi HR Solutions at email@example.com by Monday 28th November 2022 with the subject line ‘Accountant (Manufacturing)’. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.